Saturday, November 30, 2013

November 30th 2013

Pootie made sure that the Thanksmas tree was a good place to put presents.


 Iggy decided to inspect me while I was trying to take his photo.


We did a family portrait this morning. I don't have any of the photos, Dad took them all. I will post one when Dad shares them with me.





I actually took some landscape photos today. I was pretty happy with what I had until I got them up on my computer screen. It appears there may be some sort of artifact on my sensor. I switched and cleaned lenses... it is still there! UGH!






In Jackson Hole we saw some Trumpeter Swans. I was so excited. I love them. They were a bit too far away but I got a couple okay photos.



We made it to Boise in time for dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Fortune Wok. It is so delicious, especially since we didn't eat a whole lot today.


This is Joel's brother Corwin. He is currently sporting the Evil Corwin goatee.....


 I am pretty exhausted and we still have another 8 hours to drive tomorrow. It was a good trip, and I am glad we went. I will also be very happy to be home again and sleeping in my own bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment