Monday, November 18, 2013

November 18th 2013

I decided today, since I didn't have to go into work until noon, I would take my 50D to work with me today. I looked out the window and it seemed alright..... but when I got down stairs it was pouring.... So I walked back upstairs and put my 50D back on my desk.... I wasn't prepared for the rain....

But I did find some other lovely things on my walk. It is amazing how I can walk the same mile and a half 4 or 5 days a week and still find things to photograph!






 Someone was having a snack!


I have been walking by this for a while.... I thought it was a glove, but out there somewhere a child is missing their little friend....



And here is my photo of random stuff from my neighborhood!
Yes, it is a toilet brush, plastic hanger, and a bucket with Easter eggs on it.... It also says Happy Easter, but you can't really read that very well. No, I didn't move these objects this is exactly how I found them and left them.... come on... it is a toilet brush.... gross...


This photo doesn't really do justice to how wet I was when I got to work... but there appears to be some water drops on my lens.....





No comments:

Post a Comment