Saturday, November 9, 2013

November 9th 2013

I did  not walk a different path home tonight.... oh well....

I have been going grocery shopping after work to pick up the ingredients I am going to use to make dinner. This is solving the problem of not going shopping on the 6th because Joel was called into work early. Today I went to the QFC and bought mozzarella, Parmesan, and ricotta cheese. I happily left the grocery store. I walked about a 1/4 mile when I remembered that I didn't get noodles for the manicotti. I debated with myself about going back to the store. I went back. I got the noodles and then I remembered this:




My poor love. I am not going to lie.... ever since he got his job our lives have changed, sometimes I wonder if it is for the better. Sure our bank account isn't empty at the end of the month but we don't really see each other much now. This is his work schedule for the pat week....and I am pretty sure he works on Monday now too.... it just hasn't been written down. I leave for work at 7:15 and get home at 6:30 on Tues., Thurs. and Friday. I work on Monday and Saturday too. Joel is usually sleeping when I leave for work and I am ready for bed or in bed when he gets home. The time he is supposed to get off work is just a suggestion sometimes.


I love Joel. I love him more then chocolate and ice cream. We have made it thought harder times then we are in now.... I was much harder when he lost his job at Christmas, right after we moved into our first appartment and I worked for Americorps......

Joel has a blanket that is older then the hills, it's name is Blue-greeny. He also loves the Very Hungry Caterpillar. He would read the book over and over to anyone that would listen when he was a kid.


He is a musician and a composer.


He has his own personal style of wearing two different color flipflops and shorts..... even in the middle of winter!

He loves to read.


He also loves carrot cake. So I got one at the store today. And decided to make dinner into a romantic one.

We are a beautiful mess together. Nothing is perfect in our world except that we love one another. We a may be busy and not see each other but we are together. We are starting to flourish in the tiny space we have carved out together.


You are my other half! I love you Joel!!


I will never have to be cold and alone like this poor slug I found today!

And here are some cool Mushrooms:

(Sorry honey... this was a photo that I liked today.... I had to put it in! I love you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment