Saturday, November 16, 2013

November 16th 2013

This morning I realized that I was feeling a little frustrated with my Canon Elph. Don't get me wrong I really love that little camera, but lately I noticed it isn't doing what I want it to do. I don't have all the control of the image that I have with my 50D (duh, I know). It isn't focusing where I want.... and the exposures aren't quite right....





These photos are the ones that really made me reconsider walking around with my 50D. I wanted the background out of focus and not as recognizable.... That is all I wanted.

So, I tried going the other way the background isn't that much better and the color is terrible....

I think it was important for me to fully realize that I am far a far more capable then I am allowing myself to be right now. I know how to manually do everything on my camera... I grew up doing it. I guess I have just gotten lazy. I don't want to have to carry my "big" camera to and from work, it weighs too much.... sounds like a pretty lame excuse now, also worrying about someone mugging me doesn't seem like a good way to live my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment