Friday, January 10, 2014

January 10th 2014

I have joined the g+ group Weekly Photo Project 2014. This week's theme is movement/action. I am having lots of trouble with this one. I don't know why.....

Tonight I stood on the street corner (like a creeper) and took photos of the passing cars.

First I held the camera stationary.


Then I panned a little.......
I like the pattern that the hubcaps made.

Then I panned alot.....

I don't think any of the photos are really worthy of being put up on the groups page.... I will have to keep trying. I still have 4 more days.

I messed around with Photoshop tonight. I usually just use it for cropping images and color correction. But tonight I made this masterpiece....


Alright, this too isn't that awesome, but it is more interesting then this:

Today's weird thing on the street: It was put your Christmas tree on the curb day this morning.

Me being a creeper....

No comments:

Post a Comment