Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January 29th 2014

Today was one of the greatest day I've had in a long time. Nothing really special happened today. Joel and I had the day off together. He made cookies!


We mostly lazed around and played video games. Then I decided we should go to Uwajimaya, the large Asian market here in Seattle. Of course  we loaded up on all the great snacks that we really didn't need! Plus Lunar New Year!


And I love taking photos of dead fish... don't ask...


And don't forget the little pink flowers are starting to bloom!

We went to Capital Hill to get some dinner at the Kimchi Bistro. It is a lovely little Korean restaurant!




They always give you these little dishes of different things to eat before your meal. I have no idea what any of it is but, it they sure are tasty.

We ordered Dol Sot. Which is a kind of bibimbap that comes in a sizzling stone bowl. (Dol Sot actually means hot stone bowl in Korean. I just looked it up.)
So good!

I ate it all!!

And here is a random photo of what I think is an over grown brussel sprout plant. It was in a garden we passed on the way to the Kimchi Bistro.

No comments:

Post a Comment