Wednesday, January 22, 2014

January 22nd 2014

It isn't often Joel and I have the day off together (he almost had to go in today too), so he made a super tasty dinner.

Korokkes! (they are pretty much breaded and friend mashed potatoes! YUM!)

He started by making some mashed potatoes and adding some peas, carrots, and corn.


Then he covered it with flour.

Next comes the beaten eggs
Finally he rolled it in Panko.

Then it is placed into the hot oil.

Be careful when flipping them!

They have to be golden all over!



The Korokkes have to rest before you eat them!


So much YUM!

They are all gone....


I ate a mandarin orange for dessert!
I had to have something healthy to eat today! This was breakfast......

So far in January I seem to have forgotten that Healthy was a work I needed to be.....oops....


No comments:

Post a Comment