Thursday, January 16, 2014

January 16th 2014

Today is my 100th blog post containing photographs! Yay!

There have been 99 consecutive days of posts (I had two post for New Year's Eve that is why the count is off one day.)

I want to thank everyone who has been looking at my good, bad, ugly, amazing, meh, fabulous, awe inspiring, and sometimes mediocre images. It means a great deal to me that you are hanging out on this long voyage.

Here are 100 tiny cranes I folded. I used 1in x 1in squares of paper.
I didn't fold them today......


 
To show you how tiny they are here is a penny and the cranes.

I had wanted to make a big to do and create some amazing images, but the day conspired against me. I did find some neat things though today, like this shopping cart waiting by the bus stop.






These shadows are fun too.






No post would be complete with out a cat!

Thanks again everyone!! I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment