Monday, January 20, 2014

January 20th 2014

Today was a momentous day for my little pink camera! It has taken over 10,000 photos!

This was photo 9999.....
9998 was a better photo.....

I went to the Water Front here in Seattle, I knew it was going to be a great time because I was meeting an old friend for lunch, parking was free, and I parked under this.


I cruised the piers while I waited.




I found us a table at Cafe 56. I got myself a bloody mary and I waited for my friend.




That didn't take long.... oops....

Before long Katrina and her friend arrived.

There was another drink... a blackberry lemonade fizz....
and a really great burger!

I don't know which of these photos I like better....
The little squid is so cute.....


And of course Katrina brought sexy back!




I also had a pretty nice portrait today....




No comments:

Post a Comment