Thursday, January 30, 2014

January 30th 2014

Today was not as awesome as yesterday....

I did find some more furniture dumped on the side of the road behind the clinic. I don't know why people feel the need to dump there stuff there...... It isn't even an alley.... it is a road....


I did do Inky's Seahawk Caturday photo shoot today. She is such a good cat!







We also named our budgies! They are Artemis (green) and Opal (white). They are named after the charaters in Artemis Fowl. They have also stopped being afraid (mostly) of the new hut Joel bought them.

I am pretty upset right now.... see my face?


 This is what I did tonight:
That is right.... I spent two hours on the phone trying to figure out what my tax credit is for my health insurance.
I have spent 436 minutes trying to figure this out.
You know how much I get?
$1
That is right I get ONE DOLLAR as my tax credit toward health insurance.
o.0


No comments:

Post a Comment