Thursday, January 2, 2014

January 2nd 2014

This is how my day started.....

There was even cat puke on the wall.... I guess they had their own party on New Years and Louie couldn't hold his liquor.... I know it is Louie because there are white hairs in that.... There is a reason why I call him Louie Spew-face....

But it got to be a better day, Inky got a present in the mail.
Yes, that is an inflatable unicorn horn.... and evil, black, inflatable unicorn horn. And she did love it. Look at her face!

I  picked up that random piece of jewelry I found. I think that my friend Jason is correct, it is a broach. It has terrifying teeth....

Here is the stack of Christmas cards that I haven't sent yet.... I doubt I will send them out now....


The highlight of my day comes in a 5 pound tub. This is some of the most yummy honey I have ever eaten in my life. Thanks to my mom and dad I have 20 pounds if it. It is actually made in my hometown. I could walk to their little office/garage from my parents house.

It does have to be melted down.
But you need to be careful and not try to stir it too hard... or you will splash molten honey all over your hand....

I have also decided that I am going to try and learn Lightroom. Maybe someday there will be edited photographs in my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment