Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October 30th 2013

Plans don't always go as planned. I know that very well and today turned out to be one of those days where only half the day went right. But, we make the best of it and move on :)

Joel didn't know his schedule at work had been changed and was called in on our way home from the grocery store. We had planned on helping some friends move and going to the haunted house we have tickets for. Instead I cleaned the kitchen a bit and did a load of laundry.

I also make collard greens for the first time!



 Oops... got too close to the cooking greens :)


Collard greens are okay.... maybe I will try to make something else with them. I don't think the egg bake thing I made was that great.

While we were shopping I took these pictures:

 Giant pumpkins are so cool and weird.



And finally I would like to thank Costco for creating delicious, high calorie treats for almost no money!

No comments:

Post a Comment