Sunday, October 13, 2013

October 13th 2013

I went to Lincoln Park in south Seattle today. I will be honest, I got lost trying to get there. There is a reason why we decided to call the GPS G.L.A.D.O.S. Another trip to this huge park on the Puget Sound is in order!








(Warning: there are more then 5 photos and a self portrait  in this post)

I met an artist named Sky. He calls his work Shiftwood Sculptures. He makes moving, balancing sculptures from wood he finds in the environment. He brings nothing with him except simple wood working tools. He has recently returned from traveling the Oregon and Washington coasts building his sculptures. He even gave me a photograph of some of his work.







Here are some links to check out more of his work:

https://www.facebook.com/ShiftwoodSculpture
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shiftwood_sculpture/

Today was pretty cool day out with my camera.


Oh and here I am with my favorite tea cup--
 Today's photos were taken with Manual settings on my Canon 50D and  unedited.

No comments:

Post a Comment