Thursday, October 17, 2013

October 17th 2013

The thing I have been dreading most started happening today. The days are getting shorter. I have to walk to and from work in semi-darkness.... soon it will be total darkness. As I suspected my little camera, as it is currently set, will not take very good "night" photos.
Example #1 (not part of my 5, merely showing you my frustration):

 That is the moon... It doesn't even look like the moon... it looks like the sun. Lesson Learned. Thank you little pick camera.

So I will now have to figure out how I will do my 5 photos. Maybe I will find one of those teeny-tiny tripods....

Anyway here are my photos for today.





Yes, that is a piece of broccoli. I found it in the parking lot at work....

I thought I might give some insight into my decision to post a self portrait every day. I have lost 40 pounds since January 2013. I still have some to go, about 25 more pounds, and I am stalled out right now but, I hope that I will be able to find my motivation again. Walking to work is helping me, but I need to be more active on my days off too. Here is my photo today in my work pants. It might be cheating a bit because the elastic waist band broke but I think you get the idea.



 Oh and because it is funny.... Inky sitting in her box on her bed.



These photos were taken with a Canon PowerShot Elph 100HS and unedited.

No comments:

Post a Comment