Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October 16th 2013

I went to Woodland Park today. I  love the zoo and the rose garden is right next door. The rose garden still has a surprising number of blooming flowers.

It was dark today. The sun didn't burn off the clouds until after I took my photos. I made a pretty elementary error, to be fair it is an error I frequently made when I shot film, I forgot to change the ISO on my camera until after I had shot most of the photos. I had many disappointing, out of focus images due to camera shake.  This project is here to help me get better at what I love to do so I am grateful for the mistake. Let's hope I learn from it.












I love my little orange Honda Fit!


Today's photos were taken with Manual settings on my Canon 50D and  unedited, except for my self portrait that was taken with my Elph.

No comments:

Post a Comment