Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October 15th 2013

I slept through my alarm this morning. I woke up 15 minutes before I had to go to work. Poor Joel had to get up and take me to work, then come home and have a nap before he had to go into work. Needless to say I left my camera sitting on the desk as I rushed out the door. I decided to do a bit of macro photography here at home tonight. Lazy macro photography... I used my Elph on its macro setting instead of dragging out my tripod and extension tubes... Here is my offering today... such as it is.


Joel and I dried this honey crisp apple ourselves.


Dinner! White beans, black beans, and kidney beans.


If you look close there is a fruit fly there on the edge of the tea bag.
We have had more then our fair share of them this fall.....


This is Molly's eye. She is my teddy bear I have had since I was 8.
Here I am standing on a chair. You can also see part on my messy kitchen, yes that is mail on the floor that hasn't been pick up yet. In fact, it is still on the floor right now.... I should probably go pick that up.


3 comments:

  1. HI Jessie I'm have trouble posting to your Blog, tried 3 times this morning. SO I like the leaf and that is a great selfie, 19 Degrees here this AM love MOM & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND I love this project. You are and always have been a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete