Thursday, October 24, 2013

October 24th 2013

Today, I spent most of my time trying to photograph Inky's eye. She didn't think it was the best way for me to spend my time.





Inky decided that trying to eat my lunch would be the best revenge. That cat loves almond butter......
(I know these are terrible but they make me laugh)



Now, here is the triumph of  today! This orange cat is named George. He is our inside feral cat. No one can touch George, no one can usually get within 3 feet of George. I'm not kidding. He might look cute but if I were to try to catch him and do anything with him, he would try to kill me. That has happened.


But for the grace of my camera strap I got within 6 inches of him today!



Sometimes, he will touch his nose to my finger, but that is all the touching, for a week.



and here is a leaf that I found on top of my car when I got to work. I was tired this morning and the thought of walking to work made me more tired, so I drove.


Finally, my self portrait. While you can't see my face, you can see my arm and my little pink camera. The camera is kind of like my face, right?





No comments:

Post a Comment