Saturday, October 19, 2013

October 19th 2013

The morning was foggy again. There was plenty of dew on all the spider webs. There were many shots that I thought were pretty neat.  If you would like to see the spider webs go to my g+ page https://plus.google.com/u/0/ I have a spider web album that I hope I will be adding to.

One thing about Seattle, or maybe the whole Pacific Northwest, I find interesting is that in the fall or winter when it is cloudy, the light is pretty much the same all day. It stays a diffuse grey from sunrise to sunset. That is nice for no shadows but it hardly make for dramatic lighting. Oh well, diffuse light is better then no light! Tomorrow I am going to photograph my friend in her cosplay. I hope I do her and her hard work justice!

I took what I felt were some pretty great photos today. I actually couldn't get down to only 5 images today. I am VERY happy with my selection. Please enjoy these 8 images.










 I made a friend on my walk today. My little friend that would not be still!


 And Me!







These photos were taken with a Canon PowerShot Elph 100HS and unedited.







No comments:

Post a Comment